Transatlantic Council Benefits - US
Transatlantic Council Membership is reserved for a select group of BritishAmerican Business’s leading multinational companies, and offers them access to a customized program of exclusive networking, promotional and business development opportunities in addition to the regular benefits of membership in BritishAmerican Business.
Transatlantic Council membership includes exclusive opportunities to:
- Meet with influential business, political and diplomatic leaders, and network with your peers, at exclusive occasions such as our CEO Roundtables;
- Promote your company’s profile, products/services and policy interests, through our publications, website, mailing lists and event programs;
- Have preferential access to qualified business introductions and referrals;
- Share the benefits of membership with your full management team, providing additional marketing, networking and intelligence benefits to your company;
- Develop customized programs to maximize the business benefits of your membership, through regular meetings with our senior professional staff.
The regular benefits of membership include the opportunities to:
- Participate - and invite clients to participate – in many other events, including CEO Presentations; Business and Policy Briefings; Professional Forums; and Networking Socials;
- Take advantage of our targeted business services and publications, including:
- Online Membership Directory of more than 6,000 member executives
- J-1 Visa Program; TransAtlantic Productions, our event management service; Member Perks; and Press Release Postings;
- Access to the event programs and Membership Directories of our chapters in more than 20 other major business centers throughout North America and the UK.
Transatlantic Council Members may nominate up to 30 executives to receive BritishAmerican Business invitations and publications.
To ensure that Transatlantic Council Members continue to gain maximum business value from their membership, a dedicated Membership Manager will meet with the company periodically to review progress and discuss strategies and tactics.