Who would have thought that a UK-US FTA could be derailed by chickens?
The issues around US/ EU food standards, along with many others, will be explored within this lively discussion on the future of the UK/USA Trade Deal.
Join BAB for this timely debate on the implications of a future deal: Is this deal something we need to do? What are the pitfalls? What are the opportunities? Is this all just wishful thinking? Is this deal something we need to focus on?
This expert panel will feature:
- Rt Hon Greg Hands MP, Former Minister of State for Trade Policy, Conservative Member of Parliament for Chelsea and Fulham
- David Henig, Director, The UK Trade Policy Project at the European Centre for International Political Economy
- Marianne Schneider-Petsinger, US Geoeconomics Fellow, US and the Americas Programme, The Royal Institute of International Affairs, Chatham House
- Ted Bromund, Ph.D., Senior Research Fellow in Anglo-American Relations, Margaret Thatcher Center for Freedom Davis Institute for National Security and Foreign Policy, The Heritage Foundation.
- Dr Emily Lydgate, Senior Lecturer in Environmental Law, University of Sussex
- Lode van den Hende, Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills
The event aims to convene an audience of 40+ individuals from BAB Businesses and business associations, at Herbert Smith Freehills excellent location.
Date Thursday 21 March
Location Herbert Smith Freehills
Exchange House, Primrose St,
London EC2A 2EG