This is a pivotal time for the UK’s Brexit negotiations with the EU as it edges closer to the legislative deadline for an agreement in early 2019. As the deadline draws within reach, businesses are eager to find out: will the UK reach a deal, or will the reality be a “cliff-edge” no deal Brexit?
In partnership with the Department for International Trade & City of London, BritishAmerican Business will bring together key government and industry leaders for a moderated discussion including:
- Catherine McGuinness, Chair of the Policy and Resources Committee, City of London
- Ed Price, Head of Financial Sector & Economic Policy, Department for International Trade
- Chris Spedding, Managing Director, Head of North America and Asia, Global Transaction Banking, Lloyds Bank
Topics will include:
- An insider’s update on major changes in UK and US global leadership in trade and services
- What businesses can expect from current US-UK talks on the free trade agreements
- The potential opportunities with these impending changes, including emerging sectoral opportunities around Fintech & “Green Finance,” and the growing potential of strengthening city-to-city partnerships.
For more information, contact Program Coordinator, Jamie Diamond, at 212.983.3729
Date November 27, 2018
Time 8:30 – 10:00 AM
Location Lloyds Bank | 1095 Avenue of the Americas, 34th Floor