Mercer Launch ‘When Women Thrive’ Report
Founded in 2014, When Women Thrive is Mercer’s global research and solution platform designed to help organizations drive growth through the active and productive participation of their female workforce.
When Women Thrive represents the world most comprehensive research on women in the workplace, linking actions to results.
Download the full report here now.
Key highlights include:
- Only 60-70% of the female population participates actively in the workforce.
- Women are under-represented at all levels, making up just 20 percent of executives according to this report.
- Their representation declines precipitously as career levels rise – in other words: more women in staff or administrative roles and far fewer in senior or executive positions.
- Latin America is the only region on track to achieve gender parity at the professional level and above by 2025.
- Organizations in Asia are hiring more women at the top, but are promoting women at lower rates than men.
- A region-by-region look at top trends and opportunities.
Join Mercer’s community and initiatives through the website : www.whenwomenthrive.net, join their Linkedin group ‘When Women Thrive‘, and the 2020 When Women Thrive Challenge, by sharing an innovation or success related to your efforts to drive gender diversity in your organization. Talk about how you are increasing or maintaining the presence of women in your organization.