LEAP ATLANTIC: The 2021 European-American Business Trends Series
While the world’s demand for energy and clean water continue to grow alongside greenhouse gases, companies throughout Europe and the United States are devising innovative solutions to address these global concerns. With the United States back among Paris accord signatories, the transatlantic relationship will be key force to developing and implementing financially viable sustainability models.
- Clyde Rankin III, Partner, Baker & McKenzie LLP (Moderator)
- Patrice Duboé, Executive VP, CTIO South & Central Europe, Capgemini
- Oshik Efrati, CEO, HomeBiogas
- Stewart Leeth – Chief Sustainability Officer, Smithfield Foods
- Tina Owens, Senior Director Food and Agriculture Impact – Danone North America
- Antonis Papadourakis, CEO, Lanxess
The 2021 European-American Business Trends Series will virtually gather executives from both sides of the Atlantic for insightful and timely discussions around some of the most pertinent themes in European-American business community today.
BAB is excited to unveil a brand new brand and energy between the group of 20 bi-national chambers: LEAP Atlantic.