26 February 2020
Join us for the culinary sensation of the year at the 12th annual #NJWFF. Experience a stellar line-up of culinary talent and world-renowned winemakers in an unforgettable celebration with something for every palate.
Presented by Blind Ambition Coalition – Improving the lives of the blind, visually impaired and others living with disabilities Improving the lives of the blind, visually impaired and others living with disabilities.
- Friday, May 1 | 7:00pm – 10:00pm | Garden of Fire
An unforgettable evening of wood-fired cooking from Resort Executive Chef Aishling Stevens and James Gop of Heirloom Fire.
- Friday, May 1 | 8:00pm – 11:00pm | Wine Cellar Dinner
An exploration of Cháteau Latour, Cháteau Grillet, Eisele Vineyards & Clos de Tart with international wine expert Frédéric Engerer.
- Friday, May 1 | 8:00pm – 11:00pm | Top Chefs & Top Wines
Join Bravo Top ‘Cheftestants’ Eric Adjepong, Joe Sasto & David Viana along with the Restaurant Latour team paired with top wines.
- Saturday, May 2 | 9:00am – 4:00pm | Wine & Food Seminars
Explore the diverse world of food, wine and spirits with fun, interactive events, guided tastings and chef demos.
- Saturday, May 2 | 6:30pm – 10:00pm | VIP Grand Tasting
Exclusive early entry to the festival’s showcase event with access to 2 VIP rooms featuring high-end restaurants & premium wines.
- Saturday, May 2 | 7:00pm – 10:00pm | The Grand Tasting
40+ top chefs from NJ, NYC and beyond join leading international wineries & distilleries. Swing to the 32-piece David Aaron orchestra.
* FIRST 300 GRAND TASTING TICKET HOLDERS RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY GIFT *
- Saturday, May 2 | 10:00pm – 1:00am | Biosphere After Party
Don’t miss the party of the year! After The Grand Tasting enjoy DJ, live entertainment, open bars, an array of food and more.
- Sunday, May 3 – 10:00am – 1:00pm | Champagne Brunch
The Festival wraps up with a delicious brunch buffet and Champagne from Grande Dame & Piper-Heidsieck.
To see the full schedule of events, click here.
To buy tickets, click here.
To book lodging in the Grand Cascades Lodge, click here.