About BritishAmerican Business
BritishAmerican Business is the leading transatlantic trade association created as a result of the merger between the British-American Chamber of Commerce in the US and the American Chamber of Commerce in the UK.
We are committed to strengthening the economic corridor between the United States and the United Kingdom by supporting policies and actions that protect and enhance the environment for transatlantic trade and investment on behalf of our members.
We convene and serve a growing network of companies and business leaders through networking opportunities, bespoke programming and marketing platforms.
We actively promote trade and investment and support those who make the transatlantic corridor part of their business growth ambition.
BAB has offices in New York City and London.
- Advocating pro-business policies and regulations.
- Convening its members for business and professional development opportunities.
- Promoting trade and investment between the US and the UK.
Who Makes Up BAB's Membership?
BAB is network of over 400 companies active in the transatlantic corridor, ranging from household names, mid-sized firms, and those just getting started.
Executives on Our Distribution Lists
Businesses represented in the UK & US
Events per year in New York & London
Does BAB Have Any Political Affiliations?
BAB has no political affiliations. It will endorse or criticize policies on their merits in the interest of the business community we are tasked to represent, regardless of where they originate.
Is BAB a Business or a Charity?
BAB is a US 501(c)6. It is a not-for-profit members’ association.
- Business Intelligence Briefings
- CEO Round Tables and presentations
- Board-led Dinners
- Political Insight Round Tables
- Policy Forums
- BAB Accelerate Series (for growth companies)
- The Stir Series for Diversity & Inclusion
- Leadership Forum Series
- BAB is a pro-business, pro-trade organization which believes in the power of business as a driver of innovation, wealth creation and prosperity and a force for good in the world.
- BAB believes in free and open markets with low or non-existent tariff and non-tariff barriers to trade.
- BAB has an active and engaged Policy Committee comprising Government Affairs and Public Policy experts from its membership. BAB Policies and Policy Statements are reviewed by this Committee before publication and distribution.
- Young Professionals networking events
- Seasonal celebrations
- Signature events:
- Transatlantic Finance Forum
- TransAtlantic Growth Awards
- Transatlantic Business Awards Dinner
- Corporate Citizenship Awards Dinner
- Annual Gala Dinner
Governance & Leadership
Board of Directors
Robert P. Garrett
New York Office Managing Partner
The International Advisory Board
President and CEO
Marsh & McLennan Companies
President, Global Commercial Services
Want to learn more about us? Every year BritishAmerican Business publishes its Annual Report which contains more information on our activities across the past year and more details on our financial information.
You can find a copy of the 2019 edition here.