The future of cities is now; and the people powering that future live and work in cities, bringing their energy and ideas to bear on the unique challenges and opportunities of urban life.
This year, we are proud to announce a partnership with Smart Cities New York (May 8-10,NY), where a diverse global community of leaders from business, government, academia, civil society, and startups will explore the emerging power of cities on the world stage. How can technology transform the lives of citizens? What drives innovation? Where will ideas and expertise rise from next? Who will lead the movement for better, safer, smarter cities?
As our colleague we invite you to join us in this incredible journey. Visit the www.smartcitiesny.com for the latest on the #SCNY18 program including: high profile speaker announcements, workshops and keynotes to attend. Get tickets here with code SMARTBABINC for a 20% discount on tickets. Don’t miss out!
High-profile speakers and panelists have confirmed their participation at Smart Cities New York 2018, including:
- Stefano Boeri – Architect, Founder of Stefano Boeri Architetti, and Professor, Politecnico, Milano
- Alice Charles – Urban Development Lead, World Economic Forum
- Ali Chaudhry – Deputy Secretary for Transportation, Office of Governor Andrew M. Cuomo
- Peter Hirshberg – Principal & Co-Founder, Maker City Project
- Sarah Hunter – Director of Public Policy, X (Formerly Google [X])
- Don Katz – Founder & CEO, Audible, and Founder, Newark Venture Partners
- Bastian Lehmann – Co-Founder & CEO, Postmates
- Jeffrey Sachs – Director of SDSN, Co-Author of U.S. Cities SDG Index and Professor at Columbia University
- Andy Stern – President Emeritus, Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
- Mary Stuart Masterson – Actress, Filmmaker & Founder, Stockade Works