Through our Exchange Visitor Progam, BritishAmerican Business provides Exchange Visitors and Host Companies with the opportunity for qualified employees and/or interns – of any nationality, from anywhere in the world – in to train in the United States. For more information, please contact Kate Morgan on +1 212 661 4064.
J-1 Visa Services
- Reliable: authorized by the U.S. Department of State as an official Sponsor since 1986;
- Quick: can process draft-approved applications within 5 business days;
- Cost-Effective; Fee Schedule
- User-Friendly: all administration/logistics handled by the Exchange Visitor Program Administrator.
- Provide U.S. work experience/training to employees/interns;
- Overcome cross-cultural differences and improve communication between U.S. and overseas offices;
- Enhance employee recruitment/retention by offering U.S. assignments.
- Open to all nationalities, and to employees based anywhere in the world;
- Period of up to 18 months for trainees and 12 months for interns;
- Company must have business relationship with UK;
- Business Sectors include: Management, Business, Commerce, Finance, Law, Industry, Science, Engineering, Architecture, Information, Media & Communications.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTERS
Want to hear the latest news in the Policy & Trade/Investment world? sign up to BAB’s mailing lists to receive monthly updates on what we’ve been up to in the transatlantic space, and our upcoming events.